[Updated] PMP Sample Exam | 200 Free PMP Practice Exam Questions

This is my second attempt at creating a PMP Sample Exam where I combined the old PMP exam and the PMI-ACP exam with 50% questions from each. Questions have also be reframed to be situational and more informative answers.

This sample exam is hosted on Google forms which you can access directly here 200 Question PMP free Sample Exam has been created on Google Forms. All I ask in return is to share this page with others on social media so we can help each other.

I hope it helps your studies and best of luck in the exam. Make sure to leave feedback so I can improve the exam too. Shane

The post [Updated] PMP Sample Exam | 200 Free PMP Practice Exam Questions appeared first on .



source https://pm-training.net/updated-pmp-sample-exam-200-free-pmp-practice-exam-questions/

Comments

Popular Posts